VOO is hosting the next IPv6 Council meeting on Friday 25th of May 2018 in their new building in Gosselies (just in front of the Brussels South Charleroi Airport — you can even fly there ;-)). Easy access via highways from anywhere in Belgium. See attached access plan Access Plan for VOO Brutele office for more information and please note that the event entrance is rue Georges Lemaitre, 86, Gosselies.
Registration is open: https://be_ipv6_11.eventbrite.com (free but required).
Meeting will start at 10:30 and will finish at 17:00 to be followed by a social moment.
- 10:30 Registration and coffee
- 11:00 Kick-off and agenda presentation, Carl Wuyts, Eric Vyncke
- 11:05 Host welcome address, Christian Vyncke
- 11:15 IPv6 at VOO, Christophe Lemaire
- 11:30 IPv6 at Proximus, Marc Neuckens
- 11:45 IPv6 at Telenet, Carl Wuyts
- 12:15 Friendly User Test of Telenet Mobile and IPv6, Laurent Schumacher
- 12:25 IPv6 at Orange, Christian Dubois
- 12:35 Light lunch break
- 13:20 IPv6 deployment, recent news, Eric Vyncke
- 13:40 IPv6 Deployment at Colruyt, Anindya Mitra
- 14:10 IPv6 for the Federal Government, Bart Hanssens
- 14:30 Research Project: test IPv6 PA Multihoming, Olivier Bonaventure’s staff
- 15:00 Coffee break
- 15:15 IPv6 in the container & Kubernetes world, Pieter Lewyllie
- 15:45 Akamai and IPv6, Tim Vereecke
- 16:15 What we can do in IPv6 that we cannot do in IPv4 + IETF news, Eric Vyncke
- 16:45 Next steps, All
- 17:00 END of day: social moment