The 9th Belgian IPv6 Council will take place on Wednesday 4th of May 2016. Free registration as usual but required for logistic (light lunch provided by our host: Nokia): https://ipv6-be-9.eventbrite.com
Nokia Antwerp will be our host with a very convenient location next to the Central railways station of Antwerp. Beware, that due to the 22nd of March attacks, there is a chance that only one entrance to the station will be opened. There are a couple of public parking lots nearby.
The address will be: Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerpen.
The agenda includes:
- the usual Service Provider updates by Proximus, VOO and Telenet
- “Measuring the Mobile IPv6 Test by Telenet”, Laurent Schumacher, Université de Namur
- “IPv6 in 5G, Mobility and M2M/IoT”, Thierry Van De Velde, Nokia
- “The IPv6-enabled Digital Ceiling”, John Baekelmans, Cisco (remote)
- “IPv6 in Eir”, Ross Chandler, eir from Ireland
- “IPv6 @ CDN”, Tim Vereecke, Akamai
- “IPv6 for the next billion Internet of Things devices”, Danny Hughes, KULeuven
- “IPv6 @ Colruyt”, Wim Eeman, Colruyt
- “ISOC 360 Update”, Kevin Meynell, ISOC
- “IETF IPv6 news”, Eric Vyncke, IETF OPSEC WG chair
As usual, after the event there will be a sponsored free social moment at the nearby Biercentral (if you organization wants to sponsor this social moment, please let Carl.Wuyts@ipv6council.be know).
We will try to stream the sessions via Webex but the audio quality will be ‘amateur’ level most probably 🙂
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 204 092 083
Meeting password: IPv6Rules