Our 10th IPv6 Council of Belgium was hosted by Cisco Belgium in Diegem. We had about 50 attendees with a diverse audience: pure geeks to lawyers and journalists. Slides are available for most sessions in the agenda:
- Welcome by IPv6 Council and host
- Belgian ISP status: Proximus, Telenet, VOO
- Atlas Probes and Address Transfers, Nathalie Trenaman (RIPE)
- IPv6 in Small Business, Mike Mattheus (Vinck & Thys System)
- The IPv6 Christmas Tree, Hans Maes
- Coffee Break
- IETF news about IPv6, Gunter Van de Velde (NOKIA)
- IPv6 Multi-homing, Olivier Tilmans (UC of Louvain-La-Neuve)
- IPv6 CDN in Belgium, Tim Vereecke (Akamai)
- Drinks and snacks
Do not forget to register to our mailing list to follow our activities and be aware of our next Council meeting.
Pictures of the event are available here.