The 10th Belgian IPv6 Council will take place on Wednesday 19th of April 2017. Free registration as usual but required for logistic: https://ipv6-be-10.eventbrite.com.
Cisco Belgium will be our host with a convenient location next to the Diegem railways station. There are also a couple of visitors parking spots around the building and an underground parking for registered attendees.
The address will be: De Kleetlaan, 6A, 1831 Diegem.
The agenda starts at 12:30 to 17:00 and includes:
- 12:30-13:00: registration and coffee
- Cisco host welcome
- the usual Service Provider updates by Proximus, VOO and Telenet
- "News from RIPE", Nathalie Trenaman, RIPE
- "State of the Internet", Tim Vereecke, Akamai
- "IPv6 for Small and Medium Enterprise", Mike, Thijs & Vinck
- "IPv6 Christmas Tree Project", Hans Maes, Bitnet
- "Enterprise PA Multi-Homing", UCLouvain
- "IETF IPv6 news", Gunter Van De Velde, IETF OPSEC WG chair
- "Next actions for the Council", all
There is still time to add one presentation if you want to present your or your organization actions and projects.
As usual, you may expect a social event after our meeting :-) The usual opportunity to discuss informally with other people about IPv6 deployments.
We will try to stream the sessions via Webex but the audio quality will be ’amateur’ level most probably :-)